Monday, May 31, 2010

Too Long

Well apparently I am really bad at bloging, things have been crazy busy but for the most part I don't mind. I went back to school in January, trying to finishing my teaching degree. The semester went really fast and I ended up doing pretty good. I got three A-'s and a B. I just found out on Saturday that I got accepted to the U of A for the fall, so we will be moving back into Edmonton at the end of the summer. I have mixed feelings about it....it will be nice to be closer to things but I love being out here so much! Thomas is undecided as to whether on not he will move with us. I think that I am slowly winning him over. The kids are doing well, school is almost finished...I think we are all really excited about that. I am hoping next year I can be a better mom at helping with homework, reading and all that kind of stuff. I feel bad that I didn't do more with them this year. I still am amazed witht how fast the kids are growing, Thomas cleared the table last night so he could play with some action figures, when I told him he had to wait till today he said, please don't mess up the table. When he came home and there were still a few dishes his comment was, I just cleaned this! My response was Now you know how I feel. Maybe I should have been more sympathetic but I thought it was a good learning experience. Maggie is enjoying singing right now, we taught her Three Blind Mice, when she sang it later she sang... who cut of their heads with a carving knife... I think we have it figured out now. She also sings Blaa Blaa Black sheep, which make me laugh, we are working on getting her to sa Baa. Harrison is a big help most day, we are working on his whinning which he does far too often. He loves playing with THomas and Maggie and is so happy when they are home from school. Hyrum is growing to fast, he is standing up on everything and slowly starting to walk along the furniture. It is a sweety though and we all love him so much!

No comments: