Wednesday, December 2, 2009

too much in such a short time



Well a ton has happened since the lasted time that I posted anything. On September 20th I lost the love of my life. He passed away after 3 days on breathing tubes with no change from complications of pnemonia. I think I new this day would come but I honestly thought that I would have a lot longer with him. TJ was doing so well, he was so strong still. I guess that Heavenly Father needed him more than I did. The kids are doing alright, Harrison seems to have the hardest time right now understanding. Just tonight he asked where Dad was. I hope that the will be okay and that I will be able to help them when they miss him. The funeral was on the 24th, it was beautiful. There was a lot of people who came, it was amazing.




On October 28th, I had my last baby. Hyrum Joseph Andrews was born at 2:53pm, he was 9 lbs and 1 oz and 21 inches long. He has been a wonderful baby, the only down side it that he doesn't seem to like chocolate which is one of my weekness!




We are starting to get ready for christmas, I have mixed feelings about it this year. The kids are soo excited but it is reallly hard on me with out TJ here, Christmas was his favorite time of year. I am grateful that I have my family close by me, I don't think that I could do it with out them!

3 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

Holidays without your loved ones would be very difficult but be sure to keep your support system close by and pray for strength during this season. Congratulations again on such a handsome good looking little angel boy. he looks just like his daddy.
Happy Holidays!!

Michelle Denault said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Hyrum Andrews said...

My name is also Hyrum Joseph Andrews. I google my name and found your son. Congrats on the birth of your beautiful baby.